Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fairy wing

Today, my dad was weeding in the yard. I went out to say Hi, then we started to talk about Harry Potter.  I helped weeding. Suddenly my dad said, Check this out! He said, I think it's a fairy wing! I looked at it and it was a fairy wing. We thought the fairy had shed her wing when she was growing a new one. My dad found it under some flowers so we thought it was from a Flower Fairy. We went inside and put it in a little clear plastic bag. When we took the picture of it, we could see sparkles on the wing. I believe it's pixie dust. We're worried it might disintegrate. What do you think? And do you think it will disintegrate or not?

5 comments:

  1. ACDC,

    You and your dad are lucky to have found a fairy wing! I've never seen one, so I can't tell you if it will disintegrate. Please update us all and let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hasn't disintegrated yet, Anthony. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very beautiful wing. I had never seen one before either! Anna Cady is a true friend to fairies. She has an entire wonderland built for them downstairs. No wonder they visit so frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - a real fairy wing - amazing! keep posting, friend of fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the pixie dust is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photo. I'm going to keep an eye out for fairy wings too!

    ReplyDelete