Thursday, July 14, 2011

One of My Fairy Houses

Today, we got a new dishwasher and I got the box. I decided to make a fairy house out of it. I made a little shelf on it and then put out two sculptures of fairies, a little train with a good luck teddie on it, and also a bracelet. I used a mat to make a fairy table, put it on the floor for them to use, and I decorated it. I put little foamy chairs around it, and another mat under those. Then I put streamers all around and am going to make the couch tomorrow. 

Do you think any fairies will use it tonight? Should I leave out something for them to eat? I hear they like sweet things. Do you have any other ideas?

2 comments:

  1. ACDC I can't wait to see it! I am so so sorry I couldn't come today. I can't wait to decorate it more with you!

    -Allie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Allie, I still need to work on the bedroom. Maybe you can help me with that? ACDC

    ReplyDelete