Saturday, July 23, 2011

Tooth Fairy

Today I lost my tooth. It was the first time I lost my tooth in the morning. I held on to it all day. That night, I put it under my pillow. In the middle of the night, I switched beds but I left my tooth where it was. In the morning, I found my tooth under the pillow in the first room. I had put it in a special tooth fairy bag that my dad gave me, but the bag was missing. My mom told me to look under the pillow in the second room, and there was the bag with a $1 bill in it. Then, my mom said that my dog had gone into the first room in the middle of the night, barking. Our dag had scared the tooth fairy away.

The next night, I put my tooth under the pillow inside the tooth fairy bag, and with the $1 bill. The next morning, the tooth was gone. Has this ever happened to you, or has the tooth fairy always found your tooth on the first try?

2 comments:

  1. Have you read The Tooth Fairy by Audrey Wood? It is one of my favorite books about the Tooth Fairy because it talks about where she lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I haven't Anonymous, but I would like to read it. And thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete