Thursday, August 11, 2011

I found another one!

I can't believe it - I found another one! I think this is a grown-up fairy wing because it's much, much bigger than the other one. I found this myself, right next to the place where we found the other one. It was near a huge peanut shell that I thought looked like a baby's crib. In a book I read, they say one of fairies favorite trees are nut trees, and we have four in a row in our yard. Both the fairy wings that I found were under the nut trees.

3 comments:

  1. Hi. My name is Kayde Lynn Gray and I am 5 years old. My daddy is friends with your daddy. I like reading what you have to say about fairies. I like fairies too. My favorite things about fairies are their wings and outfits. I also like princesses and playing with my younger sister too. I think that the wing is from a fairy, because maybe it fell off when she was flying home. Maybe if you want to we can be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayde, I'd love to be your friend. We used to live in California, too. Have you ever made a fairy house before? I like making them, I think they're fun to do. Do you have a favorite fairy? I don't because I like them all. Thanks for commenting Kayde.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard that fairies like nut trees, too. Wow, you guys have three of them? That must be why the fairies are hanging out at your place. Really cool. Hope you keep posting.

    ReplyDelete